Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer Lessons




Will I ever get to a point where I trust God's sovereign, good, and loving hand over my life? I do not know! But It never fails to be incredibly humbling to come out the other end of an experience knowing exactly that God had you right where he wanted you the whole time.

I had a million reasons to wonder why I chose to go to the Oaks summer camp. i.e. (I was surrounded by many christian school kids, people that had been Christian's their whole lives, differences of theologies, difference of methods of sharing the Gospel, etc...)

But man o man did I grow to love the people that I was in fellowship and service with every day for 6 weeks.

A few in particular I know I will be good friends with for a long time. I have to be.. I am indebted into the way they spoke into my life and changed me.



No comments:

Post a Comment