Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Why I Blog.

Within the past few hours some controversy, discussion, debate, or what have you, has been swirling around the reasons for my blog. Comments have been made like: Its creepy. Its impersonal. Its weird. and many other statements that although done in a joking manor made me realize that maybe I should clear up: why I blog.

I blog because unfourtnatley, it is my nature that my mind is always swirling with thoughts, ideas, and commentarary and I have found this blog to be an outlet for all of these.

I keep a journal that is more personal that deals with stuff that God and I are working on together. On this blog I collect the thoughts that are less personal and that I would like to share with others.

This is not meant to separate me from interpersonal/face-to-face interaction with people but to welcome meaningful conversation surrounding anything that I have blogged about.

I welcome all good natured debate, commentary, and criticism that will allow for more conversation and further learning on the subjects in my life that I cannot ignore.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy what I have to say, but then again it doesn't really matter because I enjoy it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment