Monday, December 13, 2010

My Christmas Break to do List

Instead of writing my last paper of the semester I think I will share with you my Christmas to do list (complete with pictures to make it a little more aesthetically pleasing) that I will hopefully accomplish over break.

1. Natalie Portman has my heart. I really want to see her new movie Black Swan.
2. In my humble opinion, it is not Christmas until this movie is viewed.
3. I have been reading this book for awhile and am determined to finish it over break.
4. Probably the movie I am most excited for is the Cohen brothers remake of a John Wayne classic. Josh Brolin is one of my favorite actors these last few years and obviously Matt Damon and Jeff Bridges aren't bad either.
5. Would love to see this, especially in 3d.
6. Most days I am not a Mark Wahlberg fan at all, but this might just be the role he was born to play, since, he himself has a really great story of rising to success. Anyone who loses that much weight as Christian Bale did for this role is clearly taking his job seriously and sure to deliver. Plus everyone loves a rag to riches, nobody to somebody, down and out, to the top boxing story! Isn't that what Christmas is really all about?


7. Go to the Hofbrauhaus House in Newport. It is a really great place to drink beer.
8. My body is falling apart and I am out of shape like I have never been in my whole life. After being really lethargic and catching up on sleep, I plan on starting up Insanity and getting my heart healthy again.
9. Finish my application for Iliff School of Theology in Denver.
10. Finish my application to Union Theological Seminary in New York City.
11. Continue reading Irresistible Revolution and posting on a discussion group with my young life guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment