Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Movies you Need to See

I love movies and I have a friend Doug who has seen so few movies that it is very concerning. So I made him a list of movies that I believe he NEEDS to see. Some are old and some are new. Some are personal favorites and some are all time classics.

Here it is:

Dead Poets Society

Gone Baby Gone

The Departed

The Godfather I & II

Shawshank Redemption

Lawrence of Arabia

Back to the Future

Braveheart

Indiana Jones, Raiders of the Lost Ark

Slumdog Millionaire

Stand by Me

V for Vendetta

The Princess Bride

Mystic River

No Country for Old Men

Philadelphia

The Searchers

The French Connection

Goodfellas

Schindler's List

Die Hard

Patton

The Battle of the Buldge

Kelly's Heroes

West Side Story

Jerry Maguire

Bridge Over the River Kwai

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Dead Man Walking

The Dirty Dozen

Gangs of New York

No comments:

Post a Comment